Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Body Solace Studio, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Virtual and In-Person Studio Membership and General Services Terms and Conditions
Our responsibilities: All our workouts will always be designed by fully qualified personal trainers, yoga teachers, and Pilates instructors with suitable experience. We will not compromise on this as we want to provide our customers with the best quality training and fitness workouts possible. We will do our utmost best to challenge you, motivate you, to make your health and fitness journey fun and exciting.
Our non-responsibilities: Everything on the Body Solace Studio website, including video, written and photographed, is the opinion of the authors (Danielle Crowell and Lorraine Crowe, and any other authors that may appear from time to time) and is their opinion only and is not considered gospel, legal or binding. Furthermore, we take no responsibility for any injury or illness when providing fitness workouts and nutrition advice. God forbid this should never happen, we just need to cover ourselves by stating this in our terms and conditions for you using this website.
Your responsibilities: You promise to give it the best of your ability, to push yourself in workouts and commit to making yourself fitter, stronger and healthier. Should you do this and have the right mindset, you will most certainly start to see the results for your efforts. You also promise to be a respectful member, respecting other members of the Virtual and In-Person Studio, especially when using the private online groups provide access to, and the classes or workshops/events we host. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the private online group(s), classes, or workshops/events if you do not abide by these rules.
1.Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Body Solace Studio the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are subject to our refund policy.
- Returns and Refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept returns on products that are intimate or sanitary goods, such as our skincare products, nor do we accept returns on our downloadable products, such as meal plans or our online programs.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
* Past classes (should you require a refund on an item such as a 10-class pass, we will refund you for the unused portion, but not for the classes already used).
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
* Any items that classes are already used; we will refund you for the unused portion, but not the classes already used. This is determined based on our discretion, and is applicable for our in-person passes and memberships, and virtual studio memberships.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 14 Court St., Suite 105, Truro, NS, B2N 3H7, Canada.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 14 Court St., Suite 105, Truro, NS, B2N 3H7, Canada.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you are joining the Virtual Studio as an Online Member, Meal Plan Only Membership, or Fitness for Equestrians, please know this is a subscription-based website, and those are subscription-based products. As a member, you will be charged an amount every 30 days. This will be charged to the credit card you gave to us on initial signup, or via Paypal if you chose this as a payment option.
If you do not wish to continue your Virtual Studio membership, you can unsubscribe and cancel your payments at any time. Simply do so in your Account area when logged in to the Virtual Studio, or get in touch with us.
Unless you notify Body Solace Studio before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using the credit card you gave us on initial signup, or the PayPal account used, or another payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Body Solace Studio in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Body Solace Studio the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Body Solace Studio reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to Body Solace Studio.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Body Solace Studio to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free www.bodysolacestudio.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Body Solace Studio standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
3. The responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Body Solace Studio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which www.bodysolacestudio.com links, and that link to www.bodysolacestudio.com. Body Solace Studio does not have any control over those non-Body Solace Studio websites and web pages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Body Solace Studio website or webpage, Body Solace Studio does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Body Solace Studio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Body Solace Studio websites and web pages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Body Solace Studio asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.bodysolacestudio.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Body Solace Studio in accordance with Body Solace Studio Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Body Solace Studio will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Body Solace Studio will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Body Solace Studio or others. In the case of such termination, Body Solace Studio will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Body Solace Studio.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Body Solace Studio to you any Body Solace Studio or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Danielle Crowell and Lorraine Crowe. Body Solace Studio, www.bodysolacestudio.com, the www.bodysolacestudio.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.bodysolacestudio.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Body Solace Studio or Body Solace Studio licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Body Solace Studio or third-party trademarks.
7. Partner Products. By activating a partner product from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
8. Changes. Body Solace Studio reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Body Solace Studio may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. Body Solace Studio may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.bodysolacestudio.comaccount (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Body Solace Studio if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Body Solace Studio notice to you thereof; provided that, Body Solace Studio can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” Body Solace Studio and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Body Solace Studio nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Body Solace Studio, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Body Solace Studio under this agreement during the twelve (12) months period prior to the cause of action. Body Solace Studio shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Body Solace Studio, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Body Solace Studio and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Body Solace Studio, or by the posting by Body Solace Studio of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Toronto, Ontario. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Toronto, Ontario, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Body Solace Studio may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.